• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sexual harassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

user name

I imagine that I'm like a lot of guys, who like a good joke or some good natured ribbing, at work. As long as it doesn't get in the way of my work.
I feel that I've become the target of workforce sexual harassment, and am wondering if I have an actionable case.
This new worker, she was hired a few months ago, has been making some obvious signals toward me, like talking to me, and looking at me. Once, she actually had the nerve to "accidently" rub her elbow against me. She keeps asking me what I think of Monica Lewinski, she says, "What do you think was going through her head?" She even asked me, if "we couldn't get something straight between us." I'm still trying to figure out that one, probably some kind of sexual innuendo.
As you can imagine, it's getting on my nerves. I just dread coming to work, anymore. I used to look forward to coming to work, you know, being a productive member of society, and all. And I'm afraid that my work is beginning to suffer, I just hate having to put the hypodermic needle into those people on death row, as I know she will be there, probably with some wise-crack.
You see, I work as an executioner for the state of Texas. Yeah, I know, it's kind of a shock to me too; Texas. But what are you going to do, someone's got to live in Texas.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">