• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

please advise on car accident and adjuuster

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D J N

What is the name of your state? Tennessee

I was involved in a car accident. The other driver was charged for running a stop sign and being in the wrong lane. I don't remember hitting my head , but have had continuing headaches since the accident. I have been contacted by , their insurance adjuster . My question is this : At this time , I have had a CT Scan and a MRI , I am on medication to help with the pain. Not having any of the test results yet , the adjuster has called and , offered to pay for all my medicals and for my trouble an additional , $400.00 . I did not accept it. What is the min / max , to accept? How do I know I want have future related problems later on if I accept anything ? I don't want to cause a roar , but what would you have your wife , mother , sister, daughter, or othere do?
I have never had a ticket in my 54 years of life , nor an accident . Help I am lost in this?

moburkes

There is no minimum or maximum, however, once you accept the settlement and sign the release, you will never be able to claim additional medical expenses. You should get a free consult from a personal injury atty.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">