• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

adultery -Tn laws

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhall1965

TN
I found a text message on my husbands phone from another woman. He says it was strictly platonic and they never had an intimate relationship. I have spoken with the woman and she says that her and my husband just talked...but I don't believe her. What are the laws on Adultery in TN? Do I have to prove that he slept with the girl or can I file for divorce under that degree without proof? I just want to know what my rights are when it comes to adultery. My friend told me that I could get more money out of him if I prove he was messing around on me. Will the court go by just what he says or do I have to have pictures, emails or what?What is the name of your state?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">