• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possible Harassment / Stealing Intellectual Property / Breach of Contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bintiha2

State: FL

My boyfriend's employer recently found out that we were going to be opening a business. She approched him and asked if she could meet with us to discuss partnership. We entertained the idea, and are now paying for it... She never had the slightest thought to partner - just to dig for information.

Before his employment started with this company, a contractual agreement between my boyfriend and his employer was written into the contract that states any client data brought by the employee would remain the employee's information. Client data given to the employee by the company would remain the information of the company.

We have records of the clients that he had brought to this company on file, in a location where she can't get to it. We also know their totals of income brought into the company.

His employer has now moved these clients "off his book" onto other employee's book (Keeping him from earning a living, stealing intellectual property); has stated to other employees "Let the F*cker starve"; and has now begun to speak poorly of him inside and outside of her company. He is still employed, however, we belive that she may terminate him at anytime...

I'm looking for help with finding a laywer who understands contracts and intellectual property agreements. If anyone could help or send me in the right direction, I would appreciate it greatly. I've never had to do this before... so if I posted in the wrong area... I'm sorry!

Sincerely;

Bintiha2
FL

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
The rules of this forum do not permit the referral of specific attorneys, and reputable attorneys do not troll message boards looking for clients.

There is a Find A Lawyer section elsewhere on this site.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">