• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need of help right away...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Struggling

What is the name of your state? New York

I have working a job for a long time and I feel I am being harassed to quit. Boss is calling me after ofc hrs and on weekends harassing me about job issues. He/She is bullying me at work also. The Ceo's are believing her over me even though I have been there longer. They say I am an excellent worker, but stating I refusing new management, which I am not.Making lies on me about what I do at work, making me sign things saying this. He/She is made that I know what I am doing and is jealous. What should I do.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Nothing you have posted provides you with any legal recourse. If you care to post further details and see if it gets you a different answer, you may.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">