• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

false charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

juicee

What is the name of your state? Mississippi

Can someone please answer this question for me. If a person was stop by the police and went to jail for poss.of a controlled sub and an firearm. Bond was set, the police only had him charged with poss of controlled sub. that is all the paper states (poss of controlled sub) there is nothing about a gun charge on the bond. can they come back 3 months later and charge him for the gun saying he received stolen property? Someone please help !!!!

Jim718

Is it illegal to have a gun in Mississippi? I used to live there and people carried them in gunracks and everywhere else. Lots of hunting in the area.

racer72

Jim718 said:
Is it illegal to have a gun in Mississippi? I used to live there and people carried them in gunracks and everywhere else. Lots of hunting in the area.
What do you want to bet the gun was stolen? Was the OP not obvious enought for you?

2901bruce

juicee said:

Can someone please answer this question for me. If a person was stop by the police and went to jail for poss.of a controlled sub and an firearm. Bond was set, the police only had him charged with poss of controlled sub. that is all the paper states (poss of controlled sub) there is nothing about a gun charge on the bond. can they come back 3 months later and charge him for the gun saying he received stolen property? Someone please help !!!!
Well, let's see... Drugs & a Stolen Gun! And your title is "False Charges" ?? Give me a Break!

Hopefully, this "person" is going to prison for a long, long time!

Shay-Pari'e

juicee said:

Sure they can.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">