• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrongful arresst

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

go1zxc`

CALI<< I have been arressted three times in the past two months for the violation of a dom vio ro. the addressess on all three arrest reports are not right. I have the order on me for the rear duplex where my ex lives. My parents live in hte front unit,> The second arresst the officers when second shift duty came in immediately released me. They called my father and had him pick me up and take me to his house. Whic is where I had just been arrested from by the first shift duty.
>>>> Then the officer arressts me a third time from there. And threatens me and lies and says no bail. I had no phone calls or showers or comntanct for 13 days. He personally delivered me to twin towers county jail before the other shift duty cameon. sSo I would not be able to get out.All three times I never had my rights read THe first time I asked and he said he didnt hAVE TO READ THEM. hE WASS NOT GOING TO SIT AND QUESTION MS. thE SECON ARREST i WAS DETAINED OUT SIDE OF MMY PARENTS FOR 40 MIN. i AKED IF i COULD GO INTO THE HOUSE TO USE BATHROOM THEY SAID NO. tHEN THEY WABTED TO USE MY OHONE AND SAID i COULD GO TO THE BATHROOM IF i LET THEM USE MY PHONE. tJIS OFFICER TREATENS AND HARRASSES ME.
>>>i GO TO TRAIL jAN 9TH pLEASE ADVISE aNDREA

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">