• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

System mistake

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

juicee

What is the name of your state? Mississippi

If someones is on probation and get a charge and go to jail and is sent back to prison for violation of his probation and he goes and flat that time and the state let him go instead of sending him back to the county to bond out on the charge that he was actually picked up for. How long does that county have to issued a warrant or serve him indictment papers. He hasn't been in trouble any more and he hasn't been sent any papers in the mail to any of the addresses his has listed.

racer72

Your post has been flagged by the grammar police. You are allowed to use the word "and" only twice in a sentence, you used it 6 times. Try again.

In other words, your post makes no sense.

juicee

To racer 72

why do you always have something smart to say. I came to this website for some simple advice on my friends mistakes in life and all you do is critize what i write. Please stop I just want some helpful advice for them where they can maybe have hope for the future.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
juicee said:
why do you always have something smart to say. I came to this website for some simple advice on my friends mistakes in life and all you do is critize what i write. Please stop I just want some helpful advice for them where they can maybe have hope for the future.
If your question cannot be understood, then how do you expect to get any advice? C'mon - meet us half-way here!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">