• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Summons for marijuana possesion

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Lucy Locket

While sleeping in a rest area in Virginia, I was awoken by a police officer. He had seen my bowl, which I had stupidly left out. He conficated it and asked me if I had any other marijuana on me. I cooperated and gave him my bag. He then searched my car and found nothing else. He then gave me a summons for possesion of marijuana. Now what? What can happen to me? Can I be arrested when I appear? I have no criminal record, could the charges be dismissed as a first offence? Any advice or info?

R

Rairu

I was pulled over while driving to a gas station trying to get something to eat, after a rave in Washington state. I was charged with possesion of marajuana and paraphenilia and given a court date. I'm 19 and have a spotless record thus far. What is the judge likely to decide? What course of action should I take if any?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">