• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

heya

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

So I've been gone for awhile and I see IAAL finally got in trouble what happened if you dont mind me asking....Also whats been going on with ya'll how ya guys been?

garrula lingua

Hi ya, I've been away for a while, also.
I believe IAAL, through his attorney, agreed to a Restraining Order to cease all contact with Free Advice. The initial pleadings by FA are within the above banner.

IAAL was posting at Expertlaw (& raising a bit of heat) for a short period after he left FA, then, I believe he disappeared. As far as I know, he was never identified.

There were a few threads, here, talking about IAAL after he left; I don't know if they were deleted since. He created a very diverse reaction to his posts/personality. :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">