• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Probation Violation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

JohnDoe

I am currently on Probation for aggravated stalking. Sentence is not to exceed 3 years. I do not use drugs nor have I ever had any prior drug related incidents. I am about half way (18 months into my probation without incident) I have had many probation officers in this first 18 months and was never tested for drugs. My current probation officer preformed a drug (piss test) on me and as a result said I tested positive for marijania, which I again dont take drugs, he performed a search of my apartment and found nothing but I was put in jail for probation violation. I was released the next day and he said he could hold the felony against me for the marijania for the next 3 years and I must sign some papers to go to mental health because I wasnt taking my medication (effixor) or severe depression and I would have to continue counciling for the remainder of my probation. My question is I know I should have not tested positive for (pot) and I believe he tampered with the sample and I dont know what to do. My original probation was caused by myself as a result of a divorce of 18 years and I feel trapped now by his entrapment of the test results. I have lived in this community for over 20 years and have no prior record and dont understand why he is doing this to me. I am a 43 year old white male, with a college degree in Electronics and have worked for a defense contractor for almost 15 years with a secret clearance. I have been randomly tested for drugs by the company as to keep with the requirements of the contractor to issue me and retain my clearance. When I was arrested and he performed his search, I was handcuffed, for over and hour and I told him that I couldnt feel my hands, now I am having trouble holding on to tools, screwdrivers and pliers, etc. and has impaired my ability to do my job, because I have pain and numbness in both hands. I am going to seek medical advice on the condition of my hands. He says he can hold the (positive piss test results) against me for a period of 3 years. What do I do? I live in the state of Nevada

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">