• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

would this be statutory rape?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nuttybar

My girlfriend and i have been going out for a few months, anyway her birthday is coming up and i wanted to give her my ultimate gift i guess you could say. anyway, i am currently 16 and she will be 15 on her b-day. i heard somewhere that even though we both consent to having sex, it would still be statutory rape because i am 16. is this true? by the way, i know how the law changes from state to state so i live in indiana.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

nuttybar said:
My girlfriend and i have been going out for a few months, anyway her birthday is coming up and i wanted to give her my ultimate gift i guess you could say. anyway, i am currently 16 and she will be 15 on her b-day. i heard somewhere that even though we both consent to having sex, it would still be statutory rape because i am 16. is this true? by the way, i know how the law changes from state to state so i live in indiana.
My response:

You better blow your load in some other manner, because in Indiana, the legal age of consent for a female is 16 years of age.

Keep your "Ultimate Gift" zipped up, Doofy, and take a cold shower instead. And besides, you'd have too much gift wrap paper left over. And, there'd be no room for a bow.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">