• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

distributing to a minor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

brian1782

Please Read!!! (distributing to a minor)

this is kind of a long story but its interesting none the less. TWo weeks ago a friend (NICK)and i boiled up some mushrooms then me and him some of the tea. 20 min Later my friend Adam came by and all three of us went with his girl to the movies. we were dropped off at friends house later that night and we had brought the tea. Umm my friend adam and a few other ppl indulged in the tea, later me and adam walked to my house. He was tripping very hard and i thought he was gonna try and go to sleep. Instead he stabbed me in the back with a steak knife when i was listening to music on the computer. Well he went to jail and i went to the hospitol. I now find out that since he is a minor his mother can (and might) press charges against me for distributing to a minor(cause i made the tea at my house and im 18) or some charge like that. I dont know who brought it to our friends house and i dont know how much he drank. All i did was make my self some tea. Can she really press charges against me and if so what can i do. Would a judge really covict me of anything. I didnt even offer it to him he just wanted some. But ive also heard that they will only press charges if adam gets a long sentence posibbly 4-5 yrs (he almost killed me and he used a huge steak knife which he plunged all the way in my damn back) I could really use some advice on this situation. oh yeah since it says to say what state ur in im in texas.

[Edited by brian1782 on 12-30-2000 at 09:18 PM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">