• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need advice on what to expect at Court Monday.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg Malcolm

I need advice

I am scheduled to appear in Court this Monday on drug paraphinalia charges. I was issued a Misdemeaner Citation. My room mate and I were giving another person a ride home when stopped. Without the two of us knowing he had hidden a can and a brass pipe that were both used to smoke Crack, under the seat when he saw the cops. When asked by the Police if they could search the car, we said yes, because we knew we didn't do drugs and that there wasn't anything in it. Because it was my room mate's car, and I was living at the same address, sitting in the front seat, we were both given the Citations, when the two items were found. The other person was allowed to leave. I am fifty-three years old and I have NEVER been arrested before. I DO NOT DO DRUGS. Can someone please tell me what I might expect when I go to Court this Monday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">