• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

felony drug charge, wop charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

solidus65

Wichita, KS

I am 19 years old, was arrested with a half ounce of marijuana, almost an ounce of hash(Some fake **** someone sold me on the street, aka not real hash. What it is made of is unknown), paraphenalia, and a scale. My charges are possession w/ intent to sell, and paraphenalia. After i was arrested i was held for about 13 hours when they let me go. When they released me they called it wop(wihout prejudice) and the officer kept telling me to lay low. I have not hired an attorney, but have talked to one, he seems to think 100% that they will charge me after all the testing is done. I need to know what the chances are that they will charge me if nothing is done. Or what would be my best course of action?

Thanks for any help.

rmet4nzkx

solidus65 said:
Wichita, KS

I am 19 years old, was arrested with a half ounce of marijuana, almost an ounce of hash(Some fake **** someone sold me on the street, aka not real hash. What it is made of is unknown), paraphenalia, and a scale. My charges are possession w/ intent to sell, and paraphenalia. After i was arrested i was held for about 13 hours when they let me go. When they released me they called it wop(wihout prejudice) and the officer kept telling me to lay low. I have not hired an attorney, but have talked to one, he seems to think 100% that they will charge me after all the testing is done. I need to know what the chances are that they will charge me if nothing is done. Or what would be my best course of action?

Thanks for any help.
Patience, you will know in due time, but I wouldn't make any travel plans in the near future and be sure to bring your toothbrush to court.

zigglywiggly

It might not be so bad because I got caught w/ 5 ounces and charged w/ possesion of a controlled substance but I got it dropped to a simple possesion w/ is a misdeameanor.
my state is tennessee.

2901bruce

Wichita, KS

Thanks for any help.
"Lay Low" means don't leave town. Get out of the Drug business & these problems will go away.

PS: What does a gram of hash sell for nowdays (LOL)!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">