• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Thanks for nothing.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Greg Malcolm

What is the name of your state? North Carolina. I have had seventy people read my post and not one of them offerred me any advice. I have been worried to death over this whole thing and I came to this room thinking that someone out there could offer me some light. Nada. I sure could have used some kind of comforting words or advice. Ever been scared?

justalayman

Do you want somewht correct advice or just any advice. It is possible that among the myriad of volunteer posters here, nobody had an answer to your question. So with that said:

You're welcome.:)
Have a nice day,

Y'all come back now, ya hear?

smutlydog

Greg Malcolm said:
What is the name of your state? North Carolina. I have had seventy people read my post and not one of them offerred me any advice. I have been worried to death over this whole thing and I came to this room thinking that someone out there could offer me some light. Nada. I sure could have used some kind of comforting words or advice. Ever been scared?
The person who owns the car should probably take responsibility and say the other person knew nothing about it. Although technically they can charge both of you, sometimes they will drop charges on the other person when somebody steps to the plate. The defense you mentioned in the other thread probably won't fly so this is about as close to a defense as you will get. The search was legal so you don't have a horse in this race.

rmet4nzkx

Ohiogal said:
Come on. He probably thinks we all have a key and can magically unlock his thread to post and then lock it back up again. I mean we do have those powers right? Or doesnt the keeper of the FA crystal ball at least have the skeleton key for the site? And are you just not sharing???
The FA Crystal Ball developed an acute attitude, when I asked for help and discovered the thread locked all it did was :rolleyes: and say, "Whatever"

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">