• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Endocet

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CelliousP

What is the name of your state? NJ
Hi you guys, the names Rene. I was arrested in Oct. '03 for possession of CDS. I had 3 Endocet painkillers on my person without having a prescription. I recieved 3 years probation, which i finished this month (early). I was 18 at the time of arrest, and i regret this day painfully because i have been denied countless jobs because of this. My question is there any recovering from this? I dont wanna be stuck at ****ty jobs making pay thats not worth it for all my life. Im not stupid, i just made a mistake. Is expungement possible? And if so is there any important details i should know of? I wanna move on past that stage of my life but this conviction seems like its gonna be with me always. Also, does my charge count as a felony? Becuase ive never been to sure how to answer that question on job applications.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">