• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my employer overpay me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

michaelv23

hi,

I recently received a letter from my previous employer saying that I overpay me this amount $..... This overpayment amount was taken in the week of August 30,1998.
I am wondering what are my rights reguarding to this issue.
I live in state of California and it is now year 01.01.2001. Please help!!!!!

my email is [email protected]

Thanks!!!

MN

M

michaelv23

hi,

I received this letter couple days ago and they gave me a deadline until Jan.23.2001 to pay back the money that they overpay me. And my question is that if they overpayed me this amount$...in the length of about two years already which I have no knowlege of that then do I have to pay them back the money or what the law says about this case. I live in the state of California.

By the way, I work for this agency and I received payment from them weekly so it would be noticeble for me to catch their mistake if it they did overpayed me.

thanks!!!!

mn

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">