• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I hope someone can help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

Ponytails

I really hope someone can help me. I have looked everywhere for this answer. Okay now my question. My husband has been arrested over a month ago. There has been some allagations against him and my son that my daughter made. We went down and talked to the detectives and from doing this he was arrested. But he is 3/4 deaf and he didn't hear all the questions right and they called him a liar. Now my question is would this be against his civil rights they still don't believe him or me on this even after I took down his hearing aids. I really need some answer and by the way there is no physical evidence just what my daughter who is 6 years old and he said. I have lost her to Department of Children Services. But they also said I said things I didn't say. But I also think that some stuff was put into this little girls head. I say this because of a commit she made to me. But I have looked everwhere for Civil Right and can't find anything I was hoping you could help me out. And by the way we live in Tennessee. Thanks for your help.

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

My heart goes out to you but a couple of things: you have two goals here:

1) get your daughter back
2) have charges against your husband dropped and potential ones against you closed.

How? You really really really need a criminal defense attorney to start with the deaf portion affecting your husband's interrogation. Another thing: both of you need to tell anyone who calls you they need to speak with your lawyer.

Try attorneypages.com or call your Tennessee state bar and ask for lawyer referral to an attorney seasoned in this area of the law.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">