• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

EMPLOYER WANTS TO ARGUE ABOUT CHRISTIAN BELIEFS AND CAUSES HARD FEELINGS.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

ga-lady

This company is owned by a pastor and suppose to be a christian atmosphere. The employer would ask me questions about my beliefs and if they did not agree with his then he would get upset very easy and would put you on his bad side. Situations arise and he will start yelling at you for no reason at all as if he no longer wanted you there. I now do not answer his questions on beliefs because I know what will follow.
I have been made to show real hurt feelings and my health is not good enough to relocate for another job.Also my age is getting to be a problem for relocating. I'm not that old but employers want younger people. I do not talk to him unless absolutely necessary due to this problem. What should I do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">