• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do I have a chance at traffic school?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

anichols

What is the name of your state? CA

I was caught for going 90 mph, 25 over the limit. When I recieved my notice from the court, traffic school was not an option. I cannot find anything on the county website stating that I am not eligible, and it appears that the only way I can get that option now is to go to the court date. Do I have a chance to get traffic school? Is it worth my time?What is the name of your state?

CdwJava

If yuo are not otherwise prevented from going to traffic school, a judge can permit traffic school. Many courts will not allow registration for traffic school before court (through the clerk of the court) as an option for certain violations and for 25+ over the limit. In most cases, however, the judge can still permit it.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">