• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is it sexual.....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bubba II

What is the name of your state? Tennessee

If my boss tells me that if we are no longer in a relationship , she does nt need me to work for her anymore either . Is that sexual harassment ?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
It might be. But your post contains FAR too little information to say for certain.

bubba II

Last Wed. , Sept. 13 2006 , my boss and I were having a discussion about her and her " ex " . She said to me , " if you have a problem with me and " Angie " , perhaps you should move on ".
I said " ok we are no longer in a relationship ".
She replied , " then I dont need you to work for me anymore either ".
Is that sexual harassment ?

bubba II

I told my boss that we were nt going to sleep together anymore and she fired me. How is that not sexual harassment ?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
And where do you say that anywhere in your post?

We can't answer questions without facts.

bubba II

The fact is , she fired me for not wanting to have a sexual relationship with her . Is that sexual harassment ?

bubba II

Let me rephrase the question . If my boss threatens to fire me because I wont have sex with her , is that sexual harassment ? :confused:

mitousmom

Since you aren't presenting a complete and coherent set of facts, I suggest you let EEOC determine whether you were fired for ending your consensual sexual relationship with your boss, for filing a charge with EEOC, both, or something you have failed to mention.

BelizeBreeze

Since your 'facts' seem to be changing to fit what you believe to be what we want to hear, I'm not even going to give you the satisfaction of wasting time on you. Go hire your own attorney and waste about $20,000 of your own money.:rolleyes:

bubba II

I asked a simple question and got a simple answer . Thanks Layman . BelizeBreeze , if , as you say , you would nt waste your time on me , why did you bother to reply ?

BelizeBreeze

I asked a simple question and got a simple answer . Thanks Layman . BelizeBreeze , if , as you say , you would nt waste your time on me , why did you bother to reply ?
Because, unlike you, there are some posters who come here with a legitimate concern who don't change their facts to fit what they WANT to hear. They are the ones who need to know that if they try what you did, they will get the same response.

bubba II

I did nt change anything , I simply rephrased ( a term you should be familiar with ) the question . My boss threatened to fire me if I did nt sleep with her , I complained about it and got fired the next day . Those are the facts.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">