• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dentist - Tooth Extraction

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

david88

What is the name of your state? Washington, D.C.
I need advice on what steps to take in reference to the following: I went to the dentist for a tooth extraction. After the tooth was extracted, I went home and after a few hours I felt a piece of tooth still in the space where the tooth was taken out. I called the dentist's office the same day to inform them and was told them to come back in. During the next visit, the dentist took another x-ray and found a portion of tooth still impacted and scheduled another appointment for the latter part of the week to remove it. Three days later I still feel pain and my gum is swollen. Now I plan on going to the emergency room to have my gum checked out and receive antibiotics. What, if any, steps can be taken.What is the name of your state?

1984child

This is just for help (and sometimes, unfortunatly, ridicule) regarding drug charges, so unless your dentist question is about laughing gas check out this board:

https://forum.freeadvice.com/forumdisplay.php?f=72

Seems like you're more in the market for something malpractice-related.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">