• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

cal.state prison

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

martha avila

What is the name of your state? california
My niece lives with me and she has a boyfriend in a cal.state prison.she is 25years old. she was caught in the visiting room with drug. her boyfriend never came out. they took her and detained her and searched her complete. she was totaly honest with them. They put her boyfriend in the hole and he is waiting to see if the DA picks it up. She got to come home and never heard anything from them. its been fifteen momths now. her boyfriend is still in the hole. Can she still get arrested after all these month? He is still waiting to hear from the DA and hoping they drop his charges.

Thank you for taking time to read this.
Martha cindy's aunt

CdwJava

martha avila said:
My niece lives with me and she has a boyfriend in a cal.state prison.she is 25years old.
You should really speak to her about her choice in boyfriends.

she was caught in the visiting room with drug. her boyfriend never came out. they took her and detained her and searched her complete. she was totaly honest with them.
What kind of drugs did she have, and why?

It is a very serious offense to smuggle drugs into a state prison!!

its been fifteen momths now. her boyfriend is still in the hole. Can she still get arrested after all these month? He is still waiting to hear from the DA and hoping they drop his charges.
It's likely they aren't going to prosecute. They have three years to prosecute a felony Since she was caught with the goods they could easily have moved on her a long time ago if they wanted to. If they are punishing her boyfriend for her offense, then chances are they have reason to believe that he solicited her to bring the drugs in.

She needs to move on with her life ... this is NOT the kind of man that is likely to make a good husband and father.

- Carl

2901bruce

What is the name of your state? california
My niece lives with me and she has a boyfriend in a cal.state prison.she is 25years old. she was caught in the visiting room with drug. her boyfriend never came out. they took her and detained her and searched her complete. she was totaly honest with them. They put her boyfriend in the hole and he is waiting to see if the DA picks it up. She got to come home and never heard anything from them. its been fifteen momths now. her boyfriend is still in the hole. Can she still get arrested after all these month? He is still waiting to hear from the DA and hoping they drop his charges.

Thank you for taking time to read this.
Martha cindy's aunt
Maam. Your niece was bring drugs into the prison to give to her boyfriend, to use and/or sell! For that stupidity, the authorities should have arrested & booked her! Then she should have been given a county jail sentence.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">