• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is this illegal or considered harassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Joenla

Lafayette Louisiana
After firing a manager he said not to contact him except by certified mail or he will sue. I emailed him about a problem he caused & he responded that he is contacting a lawyer & never answered my email. I was simply asking him why he ordered something that he was told not to order while he worked in the store. I know have the item and must pay for it because of this (no return allowed). If I email him again & ask him again about the issue is this against the law (bc he said not to contact him) & can he actually sue?

moburkes

No, its not illegal for you to contact him, however, what makes you think that he is going to respond to your questions? What do you hope will be the outcome from you asking him a question by email?

Anybody can sue anyone for anything.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">