• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Speeding ticket arrest warrant?? HELP PLEASE

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JesiDangerously

I got a very bad speeding ticket in Texas, where I live now. 79 in a 50, no insurance, and an expired inspection sticker. The fine came to be close to $900. I haven't been able to pay it and am currently doing community service to take care of it. I am planning to move to Alabama in just a couple weeks, and I have to have my 80 hours of community service finished in about a week. I don't really have time to do that many hours, so I am sure it will go to an arrest warrant. My question is, how will that affect me when I move to Alabama? Will an arrest warrant for a speeding ticket in Texas follow me to Alabama?

Also, how long does it take for an arrest warrant for something like this to go away, assuming they do go away?

You Are Guilty

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">