• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

busted with x 120 pill

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

xbusted2566

What is the name of your state? n.c im 34 never been in trouble before until know on 08/26/05 i and other main dealer sold to a undercover 120 x pills but i told him before i was busted that i didnt sell that many that i would have to bring my main guy with me that as many that i could get was 20 pills and my guy would have the other 100 pills when they busted us they were in seperate bags 20 in one bag and 100 in another and he the undercover never should me the money or did i ask for money they charged me with trafficing mda mdma and charged my connection guy with trafficing,consprisy and a conceled weapon does in one have any suggestion on how i should take care of this the cops are wanting me to ratt on other people thats so crazy they dont care about my faimly my lawyer said thats the only way i would not do jail time he said 5 to 3 years manditory someone please help answer some of my ? thanks xbusted2566.

The Occultist

How much you sell is completely irrelevant. Don't try bringing it up again.

From what I understand, turning into a snitch for the cops to avoid time is not the best way to go about things. It never ends up right, and you end up getting screwed somehow.

rmet4nzkx

If you have an attorney, you should listen to them, that is why you pay them. BTW, it is you who should have thought about your family BRFORE you decided to sell drugs.

Some Random Guy

I agree with the Occultist, don't try to continually bring up your 20 vs 100 issue.

All you are really doing is admitting to a) selling drugs (20 pills) and b) facilitating the sale of drugs (100 pills). And if you insist that they are two separate acts, then you are really begging to be charged with 2 counts of trafficking.

xbusted2566

from xbusted i dindnt think it like that thanks for the info some random guy

I agree with the Occultist, don't try to continually bring up your 20 vs 100 issue.

All you are really doing is admitting to a) selling drugs (20 pills) and b) facilitating the sale of drugs (100 pills). And if you insist that they are two separate acts, then you are really begging to be charged with 2 counts of trafficking.
thanks for the info some random guy i didnt think of that. thanks xbusted2566

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">