• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

credit card

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Michelle3

About 6 months ago I filed a small claims against my ex. He owed me 3000 for credit cards. He has not paid me since then. he was supposed to pay 100 a month + 10%. I have never recieved anything. He recently quit his job and is on unemployment. Is there anything I can do? I live in Ohio. He also owes 1900 in back child support.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Michelle3 said:
About 6 months ago I filed a small claims against my ex. He owed me 3000 for credit cards. He has not paid me since then. he was supposed to pay 100 a month + 10%. I have never recieved anything. He recently quit his job and is on unemployment. Is there anything I can do? I live in Ohio. He also owes 1900 in back child support.
My response:

Go to your bookstore, and buy a book about "Collecting Small Claims Judgments". Follow the directions EXACTLY.

Take him back to Family Court on an Order to Show Cause Re: Child Support, and watch him get carted to jail for "Contempt of Court". Judges REALLY hate it when someone disobeys their orders.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">