• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do I have a Case

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dthom71

What is the name of your state? Louisiana

Every day i go to work and every day i am being harassed by my boss. In front of all my coworkers at lowes, he calls me stupid, moron, dumbass and constantly calls me girls names. ive repeatedly told him to stop but he continues to be offensive. is there anything that i can do?

ecmst12

Find another job. You can try reporting him to HR, but he's not doing anything that would be considered illegal harassment, unless you believe he's harassing you on the basis of your race/religion/sexual orientation/other protected characteristic. (Is sexual orientation protected?). In which case you should definitely report him to HR before you take any further action.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Sexual orientation is not protected at the Federal level. It is protected in some states, but not the poster's (or yours).

ecmst12

Yeah, I frequently hate the government....equality for everyone, except those we find distasteful!

/hijack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">