• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is this discrimination? Race?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cgvnlife

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

There is a manager, not my manager, who I feel discriminates against me. In my day to day job I am required to work with his team. His team has told me that he has developed a "special case" for me and me alone and how my work is treated. He himself does not answer my emails and has told his team they may not accept meetings from me. He has also expressed that he does not trust me, upon what basis I do not know.

I feel discriminated primarily because he has created a special case for me and made that clear with his team and this hinders my working environment.

I am not caucasian. I know of no other employees of my race whom this manager must work with. Do I have a case of discrimination here?

Please help.

Last edited:

BelizeBreeze

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

There is a manager, not my manager, who I feel discriminates against me. In my day to day job I am required to work with his team. His team has told me that he has developed a "special case" for me and me alone and how my work is treated. He himself does not answer my emails and has told his team they may not accept meetings from me. He has also expressed that he does not trust me, upon what basis I do not know.

I feel discriminated primarily because he has created a special case for me and made that clear with his team and this hinders my working environment.

I am not caucasian. I know of no other employees of my race whom this manager must work with. Do I have a case of discrimination here?

Please help.
Of course you do...based on the facts you presented here, you have a case in your mind only. Bfore you jump to the conclusion that race is the only reason you have for not succceeding, you'd better come here with more than you posted.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">