• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

illegal search, noncredible witness, lame lawyers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jerrym4

I live in Orange County, Indiana. In May of 1998 I was the victim of an illegal "Terry" search by a local police officer. 8 days later a mentally disabled man wore a wire in on me. My first attourney wouldn't even give me the deposition from the dealing charge for over a year. By the time my second attourney took over another bogus charge (which had never been mentioned) mysteriously appeared. My first attourney botched the motion to supress on the possession charge, (ther initial search of my person in my own yard for a traffic ticket was illegal). The whole ordeal is one total mess. My current attourney has already bilked me for about $1000 of my $3000 bond and says it will cost me $4000 more to go to trial. I feel $7000 to prove yourself innocent is quite steep when the case law is right there in front of them. I live in a small town and all the lawyers, judges and prosecutors are in it together against the common good of the public what should I do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">