• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need help...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

snugglebuggg

If someone is going through a abuse investigation concerning a 2 year old baby in which the father is believed to have raped her will the police do a background search on the child's mother? I'm asking because I live in Ohio and I know that I have a warrant on me in Indiana for bad checks from 2 years ago...My question is can the police in Ohio arrest me or transport me to Indiana if they find out I have a warrant there? I'm so worried about this..I can't sleep because I'm scared for my daughter. I'm the only one she has..If I'm taken to jail then I wouldn't be able to protect her from future harm...Please help...I do plan on taking care of this warrant but I just found out a couple weeks ago..A friend of mine said she had heard that I have a warrant so I called the court house and I do...Any advice would be greatly appreciated..

S

snugglebuggg

Please will someone answer my question..I need help fast...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">