• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

contempt of court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

karjo2000

contempt of court?

I have court ordered unlimited visitation with my grandson who is 5 yrs old. He was to be adopted, I have been consistent with contact, stopped the adoption and have petitioned to adopt him myself. as soon as i stopped the adoption the perspective adoptive family, the department of children and families and their attorney have stopped my contact with my grandson.With no legal procedure. My grandson has had difficulty with this transition which is why I have petitioned to adopt him. we are very bonded and I feel much emotional harm will be caused to him if he and i are allowed no contact. He has been living with me since he was 2 yrs old, andwas placed with the adoptive family only 7 months ago Do i have a case to hold the DCF and attorney for contempt of court? Please advise

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

You have posted your question(s) on the wrong Board. This is the Small Claims Court Law Board. Please go back to the "Forum Page" and choose the Family Law (Adoptions) Board, and re-post there.

Thank you.

IAAL

HomeGuru

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

You have posted your question(s) on the wrong Board. This is the Small Claims Court Law Board. Please go back to the "Forum Page" and choose the Family Law (Adoptions) Board, and re-post there.

Thank you.

IAAL
HomeGuru response: Oh, that's what happened.

LegalBeagle

HomeGuru said:
I do not quite understand what happened.
It is the old story.. she had child given to her, she bonded with child, she allowed child to be adopted and now she wants child back. But the nasty mean green people have decided she is causing to many problems and have stopped access.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">