• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possesion of marijuana and paraphenilia charges.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SnohomishSucks

What is the name of your state? Washington
So I was recently pulled over and the cop claimed to have smelled marijuana in the car and had me and my friend step out of the car where he searched us and found my pipe in my pocket. After that he had the drug dog called in where they had found my pot. After weighing it out it came up as 7.1grams including the ziplock bag it was in which weighs 2.2 grams. I admitted to the ownership of the pot and was then charged.

My questions are these:
1) They didnt cofiscate my pipe so as far as I can tell they don't have any evidence of my paraphenilia. Is that true and if so can I have that charge dismissed?

2) What would be the best way to go about this since I already admitted ownership of the pot? Should I get a defferal or go for something else? ( I have no other prior record )

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">