• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Abuse Of A Pesticide

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ConRaeHerb

North Carolina
The worst sin toward our fellow creatures is not
to hate them, but to be indifferent to them:
that's the essence of inhumanity.
-----George Bernard Shaw

Dozens of domestic and wild animals were killed by a local hunter in our area. He wanted to kill the natural predators of rabbits. By killing foxes and other animals it built up the rabbit population that he in turn, hunted with his rabbit dogs. To me, it's a sorry pack of dogs if he has to kill all the other animals in order for HIS dogs to catch and kill a rabbit.

When NC officers found 5-gallons worth of Counter mixed with scraps and dead animals, they had a farmer BURY it all with his backhoe. This is against NC State Law! NO Pesticides are to be buried..yet they did..
In all, 5 sites were found. Plus, Bags of this Toxic mixture was found next to a pond, paths and edge of woods. 10 people within a mile of these sites had pets to die.
We did everything we were told to do.. "Let the law handle it" After a year of investigation the cases were closed w/out being resolved.

I was exposed to ARSENIC AND PESTICIDES twice in a 2- year period. I entered the hospital 3 times with life-threatening symptoms of poisoning. My medical record state, in part,
"Distant history of ARSENIC exposure previously and more recent exposure to the aerosolized PESTICIDE called TERBUFOS. Possible atypical pneumonia superinfection on top of this."
I sent NCDA, EPA, and local Law Inforcement my medical records. EPA told me to send my medical records to NPIC. They throughly documented my case. I sent this info to EPA. A month went by, no contact from them. Finally EPA e-mailed me and told me to "Go to my local health department.." She might as well had told me to "Go to H***."
I think, because it was a local putting out this poison, NOT a big-time company, no one would help us. No money to made here.
Why will not anyone help us??!!

Last edited:

talkinghorn

North Carolina
The worst sin toward our fellow creatures is not
to hate them, but to be indifferent to them:
that's the essence of inhumanity.
-----George Bernard Shaw

Dozens of domestic and wild animals were killed by a local hunter in our area. He wanted to kill the natural predators of rabbits. By killing foxes and other animals it built up the rabbit population that he in turn, hunted with his rabbit dogs. To me, it's a sorry pack of dogs if he has to kill all the other animals in order for HIS dogs to catch and kill a rabbit.

When NC officers found 5-gallons worth of Counter mixed with scraps and dead animals, they had a farmer BURY it all with his backhoe. This is against NC State Law! NO Pesticides are to be buried..yet they did..
In all, 5 sites were found. Plus, Bags of this Toxic mixture was found next to a pond, paths and edge of woods. 10 people within a mile of these sites had pets to die.
We did everything we were told to do.. "Let the law handle it" After a year of investigation the cases were closed w/out being resolved.

I was exposed to ARSENIC AND PESTICIDES twice in a 2- year period. I entered the hospital 3 times with life-threatening symptoms of poisoning. My medical record state, in part,
"Distant history of ARSENIC exposure previously and more recent exposure to the aerosolized PESTICIDE called TERBUFOS. Possible atypical pneumonia superinfection on top of this."
I sent NCDA, EPA, and local Law Inforcement my medical records. EPA told me to send my medical records to NPIC. They throughly documented my case. I sent this info to EPA. A month went by, no contact from them. Finally EPA e-mailed me and told me to "Go to my local health department.." She might as well had told me to "Go to H***."
I think, because it was a local putting out this poison, NOT a big-time company, no one would help us. No money to made here.
Why will not anyone help us??!!
Well, sir I aint a lawyer either but did ya try that chemical injury network? Its a forum to but it's got some places that you call about to help with a spill like or thing that may help.

ConRaeHerb

Tkx for answering. Yes I did contact several sites and some answered..some didn't. One man e-mailed me back and told me the last he heard it was against the law to purposely poison someone and advised me to contact a lawyer.
I contacted several lawyers....here are their answers....

"We will not be able to provide you with legal advice or assist you in this matter. We will not be taking any steps to preserve your legal rights. You should contact another firm experienced with your type of situation to answer your questions as soon as possible."

"We hope the above information was useful to you. I am sorry we were not able to assist you."

Our local sheriff wrote me back when I emailed him. He had said in the past he had known For years who was doing the poisoning yet he states here..

"Furthermore, your email said that I “allowed” and did “nothing” about pesticide-laced scraps being buried and covered up by a farmer, when in fact, I had no knowledge of these acts until we were notified. My detectives assisted Mr. ******** at his request during this investigation. The “conspiracy of silence” was definitely untrue due to the fact that I spoke to several news media about this incident and our concerns, and the hopes that we would be able to make an arrest in this crime."

When he spoke in the news the stongest words he said were "It got hot and he got out of the kitchen.." Meaning the poisonings stopped.
In his email to me he NEVER mentioned the poisoned animals or me being sick. He said his record speaks for itself... Yes.. it did.

]We can have justice whenever those who have not been injured by injustice are as outraged by it as those who have been. -Solon 594 B.C.

Last edited:

talkinghorn

Tkx for answering. Yes I did contact several sites and some answered..some didn't. One man e-mailed me back and told me the last he heard it was against the law to purposely poison someone and advised me to contact a lawyer.
I contacted several lawyers....here are their answers....

"We will not be able to provide you with legal advice or assist you in this matter. We will not be taking any steps to preserve your legal rights. You should contact another firm experienced with your type of situation to answer your questions as soon as possible."

"We hope the above information was useful to you. I am sorry we were not able to assist you."

Our local sheriff wrote me back when I emailed him. He had said in the past he had known For years who was doing the poisoning yet he states here..

"Furthermore, your email said that I “allowed” and did “nothing” about pesticide-laced scraps being buried and covered up by a farmer, when in fact, I had no knowledge of these acts until we were notified. My detectives assisted Mr. ******** at his request during this investigation. The “conspiracy of silence” was definitely untrue due to the fact that I spoke to several news media about this incident and our concerns, and the hopes that we would be able to make an arrest in this crime."

When he spoke in the news the stongest words he said were "It got hot and he got out of the kitchen.." Meaning the poisonings stopped.
In his email to me he NEVER mentioned the poisoned animals or me being sick. He said his record speaks for itself... Yes.. it did.
Well, I was afraid you might say that. I talked to a friend of mine with osha said osha explains it this way- there are recommendations but they aren’t backed by any muscle til a child gets sick or dies. Then the they all come runnin to blame and you shure find a lawyer comin round.

Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry
Division of Toxicology and Environmental Medicine
1600 Clifton Road NE, Mailstop F-32
Atlanta, GA 30333
Phone: 1-800-CDC-INFO • 888-232-6348 (TTY)
Email: [email protected]

Information line and technical assistance:
Phone: 888-422-8737
FAX: (770)-488-4178

ATSDR can also tell you the location of occupational and environmental health clinics. These clinics specialize in recognizing, evaluating, and treating illnesses resulting from exposure to hazardous substances.

To order toxicological profiles, contact:
National Technical Information Service
5285 Port Royal Road
Springfield, VA 22161
Phone: 800-553-6847 or 703-605-6000

Then He says in your case you need the doctor who treated you to file a complain at your states health department . And he tells me, he said tell your friend epa is busy with the BP Dupont and Halliburton

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">