• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Out-of-State Speed Tix....Should I Pay or Not????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dr150

I got a speeding tix in mafia Oregon for going 10 MPH (40 in a 30) over the speed limit. $150 fine!! BS!!

I have a California driver's license and CA registered car.

Should I pay or not?

How will this impact me if I give the proud state of OregUn the middle finger???**************What is the name of your state?

I got a speeding tix in mafia Oregon for going 10 MPH (40 in a 30) over the speed limit. $150 fine!! BS!! I have a California driver's license and CA registered car. Should I pay or not?
How will this impact me if I give the proud state of OregUn the middle finger???**************What is the name of your state?
If you don't pay up or otherwise respond through the Oregon courts, you will lose your California driver's license. Getting it reinstated could cost you a bundle...like $1000, by the time the ticket is taken care of, along with a long list of added fees, and the fees CA will charge.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I got a speeding tix in mafia Oregon for going 10 MPH (40 in a 30) over the speed limit. $150 fine!! BS!!

I have a California driver's license and CA registered car.

Should I pay or not?

BS???
You do understand that you were traveling 33% over the speed limit, right?
Follow the advice you have been given in prior posts and lose the attitude - you were exceeding the speed limit by a large margin.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">