• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Repairs at whos cost?

• Thread starter Queen of the castle
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Q

Queen of the castle

Im from Indiana and bought a suv on December6,2000 We also purchased a warranty. On the 21 of December the transmission went out, the dealer failed to tell us that the warranty didnt start until the 21. I called the warranty company to find out where to take it and the said that they wouldnt pay for it because it was pre-existing and that the dealer is responsible for it but the dealer told us that they werent paying for it and if the warranty wouldnt cover it than he guessed that we would have to pay for it. Who is responsible for the repair bill?

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information,n ot to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Read the magnuson moss act and the ucc at the autopedia.com website, click on got a lemon? and you will be taken there.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">