• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I'm so afraid!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

taviannette

What is the name of your state? Atlantic City, NJ

HELLO I'M GONNA GET STRAIGHT TO THE POINT, I WAS STOPPED IN MY VEHCILE WITH SOMEONE, WHICH HAD MY CAR DURING THE DAY AND PICKED ME UP AFTER WORK, BUT WHEN STOPPED THIS PERSON HAD DRUGS ON THEM WHICH AND DURING STOP PUT IN MY POCKETBOOK HAS NOT YET CLAIMED THEM AND I'M BEING CHARGED BECAUSE IT'S MY CAR, I'M A SINGLE PARENT STRUGGLING NOW FACEING DRUG CHARGES GO TO COURT TOMORROW AND I'M SCARED IS HELL!!!!!! NEVER BEEN IN ANY TYPE OF DRUG SITUATIONS AND HAVE NO CLUE. PLEASE HELP CAN THIS PERSON GET AWAY WITH THIS.

fairisfair

so....you lent your car to someone that is a doper,
you let the doper drive you around in your car (or were you driving the doper)
you let the doper go in and out of your pocketbook
you expect the doper to take the rap
you have a lot to learn about dopers.
or you already know too much!!

gideeupgoo

first offense

if this is your first offense at worst you will get convicted of a feloney no jail a fine . if your state offers drug court go for it.do that you will not have criminal record. you got caught red handed not much an attorney can do but lighten your bank account.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">