• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Catching AIDS from a pool?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

disgruntldworkr

ALABAMA

A friend of mine recently attended an informal work pool party. On the ride home, he complained of slight feelings of nausea and homosexuality. Is that a symptom of AIDS? I'm sorry, I don't honestly know much about it. He wants to know who is liable for this, because he could milk a ****-load of cash from someone, right?

I realise this might sound like a joke, but it's genuinely really important.

n1_gra

I think the first step would be to prevent anyone else from entering that pool. A blockade of some sort would certainly do the trick. Preventing the AIDs in the pool from spreading to anyone else is of the utmost importance. Call a local security force and have them block off that pool immediately.

justalayman

ALABAMA

. On the ride home, he complained of slight feelings of nausea and homosexuality. .

Did he hit on you about that time? If he was gay after the swim, he was gay before the swim. It sounds like an excuse to hit on you.

OH MY GOD, you didn't comply did you? I presume both of you swam in the pool. I suspect you are probably feeling pretty gay right about now as well.

Betty

I think you & your friend need to do a google search on AIDS & homosexuality. I'm afraid your friend is going to have to keep his job - no money here for him.

I

ISUE4YOU2

Have you reported this to Mr. Bush's Department of Homeland Security, because I think this would be right up his pooper. Chertoff is waiting to hear from you.

ecmst12

Alcohol has been known to cause the same symptoms ;) Maybe he drank himself gay. I have a friend who used to drink himself straight (he's gay but would kiss girls when he was drunk).

kayak99

ALABAMA

A friend of mine recently attended an informal work pool party. On the ride home, he complained of slight feelings of nausea and homosexuality. Is that a symptom of AIDS? I'm sorry, I don't honestly know much about it. He wants to know who is liable for this, because he could milk a ****-load of cash from someone, right?
I think he should file a toxic tort against the pool owner immediately. Catching homosexuality must be stopped!

Besides, Keith Oberman needs more "Worst Person's in the World" material!

fairisfair

ALABAMA

Well, if it didn't sound like a joke before it sure as heck does now.

What is a slight feeling of homosexuality? Must be like being a little bit pregnant.:rolleyes: :D

nextwife

ALABAMA

Nausea and homosexuality? Well, I had nausea when I was pregnant **************..

ezmarelda

OK YOU ALL OWE ME A NEW KEYBOARD AND CHAIR!​

I not only spilled an almost full cup of coffee (yes I am one of those weirdos that drinks it 24/7) but I had to jump up to keep it from spilling in my lap and knocked my chair over and broke a leg! The chair's not mine silly:p

OP~If you are reading this... ... ...just step slowly out of the closet, if it feels good and right, it is. Either that or go jump in the deep end!:cool:

tigger22472

OK YOU ALL OWE ME A NEW KEYBOARD AND CHAIR!​

I not only spilled an almost full cup of coffee (yes I am one of those weirdos that drinks it 24/7) but I had to jump up to keep it from spilling in my lap and knocked my chair over and broke a leg! The chair's not mine silly:p

OP~If you are reading this... ... ...just step slowly out of the closet, if it feels good and right, it is. Either that or go jump in the deep end!:cool:
That's ok.. you're not the only one!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">