• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can i really have a feloney for this?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Sassey

me and 2 of my friends went to one of our house's to hang out. there had saposiveley been robberies in the naborhood and the police had saposiveley been called because we had walked through my friends driveway to the back door. we happened to be in the basement doing K (a drug) and detectives who were called about the robberies came to the house to see what was going on. cowincedentally, these detective happened to have tons of problems with this family and really disliked them. they were looking in the window and may have seen somthing and called my friend outside. they said they saw us "rolling a joint". my friend kept telling them there was no joint but they insisted that they were going to search the house and arrest all 3 of us. eventually they called my other friend out who they also happened to know, and he admitted that we were doing K. eventualley they called me out and i told them it was mine (because it was) and they searched my car and found nothing. they have 2 empey baggies the size of a nickle. they took me and one of my friends down to the police station had me call my parents and write down what happened. and they arrested my other friend for a curfue violation. my friend who lived there was told to go back inside. neither of them are being charged. i was never read my right and i was never arrested. now this happened over 7 months ago and about a week ago i got a letter in the mail that was an advertisement from a lawyer saying i have a criminal feloney. we confirmed it with the countey that it happend in and now i do not know what to do. is this all legal or can i get off without going to jail? also, i am a minor (im 17) and i have no preveous record. can i be charged with a chriminal feloney for two emptey baggies?

A

aamandaa

Being 17 they might make you go to a juvenile home for alittle while nothing major and depending on what state you are in you might be put on probation until you are 21 at the most they are very leaniant on juveniles and drugs don't sweat it too bad

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">