• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

TO EVERYONE WHO RESPONDED TO MY POST "I need help guyz"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

notluckyinlove

TO YOU ALL OF YOU FOR THE GREAT ADVICE
Thanks Alot. This site was intended to help people and you all did nothing but try to embarass me. I am not moving as I OWN MY PROPERTY AS MUCH AS THEY DO AND LIVED HERE THE SAME LENGTH OF TIME. This is not an option. They can move since they are the one's destroying my life.

I have decided after careful consideration that I cannot live with this horrible situation and I will always be considered te "tramp", so I will abort the twins. I have an appointment and I thank you all for enlighting me. Especially you "IM ALWAYS LIABLE". You all should not respond unless you have a true interest in helping that person. If you can't be helpful then you just just all SHUT UP. This was a hard thing for me to do and I sought advice here on the internet for I had no where else to turn.
So, goodbye all.

Kathleen

HomeGuru

Have you considered adoption rather than killing two lives? You have already made one mistake and now you will be making two more.

LegalBeagle

HomeGuru said:
Have you considered adoption rather than killing two lives? You have already made one mistake and now you will be making two more.
She can not adopt without the fathers approval.. and she is unlikely to give them the satifaction of knowing about the babies or asking them !

N

notluckyinlove

To LegalBeagle

THANK YOU!! You are so far the only one who has a clue here of my situation. They are millionaires. I couldn't deal with any of the below:

1) HER knowing as my life would be made in hell then
2) Them trying to take the twins from me as they are VERY well off, they would make my life miserable.
3) The embarrassment and shame and gossip in my neighborhood.
4) Dealing with them the rest of my life.
5) I would NEVER get THEIR approval to do EITHER Abort or give up for adoption. They already have foster kids, so I know that they would seek custody.
6) They would win custody as I am a single mom and don't have the means to fight them in Court.
7) I feel that she is a LOUSY FOSTER MOTHER and cruel to her foster kids and would never subject any child of mine to a life with her.

So this is the only solution I have.
thanks, at least we have one person who has an IQ over 50. And I bet you are a woman!!
Kathleen

J

JenniferH

Couldn't you say that you don't know who the father is and give them up for adoption?

N

notluckyinlove

NOPE

JenniferH said:
Couldn't you say that you don't know who the father is and give them up for adoption?

NOT A CHANCE
He lives across the street. He is the only person I have slept with in a year, and he knows this. He would know and it would cause a major problem (law suits etc.) I cant deal with anymore of their harrassment. They stalk me. They know my every action, so it seems and if I appeared preggers they would be in my face very fast.

His wife keeps him so far away from me that it's been impossible to tell him. On school functions (our kids go to the same school) SHE attends and he doesnt. She must have instilled the FEAR of GOD into him if he talks to me so he avoids me like the plague.

I haven't spoken to him since August 28th. I wanted to tell him then and we arranged to meet to say goodbye for she knew at that point. Well, he was on his way here when she pulled up and he got in trouble again. and soon thereafter she came up with the false telephone harrasement complaints.

Once, I saw him near the mailbox and tried to talk to him (about a month or so later in September), but he only rolled up his window and waved and drove off. He wouldn't talk to me (he had the kids in the car at the time). So, what else could I do? Shortly thereafter his wife had me false charged on stalking, so I couldnt make contact.

When he came by to tell me he was sorry for what his wife was doing in October, I couldnt go out there because I had a temporary stalking order and didnt know if I was being set-up. A week later we were in court had they brought in a neighbor to testify against me (a neighbor who is jelous of me).

Some background: Im cute, blond 37, and fun-loving. His wife is very heavy, very ugly, very nasty, and very controlling so yes she is majorally threatened by me. Im not saying this to be cruel, but its true.

After the case was dismissed I tried again to tell him, and he either told her that I called or she checked his cell voice mail, and now I have a letter from their attorney telling me they are prepared (Her, I guess) to file new Telephone harrasement charges. I simply said "Rob, I think we need to talk and please call me" and HUNG UP. That was all I said. So, you see it's a loosing battle for me.

I've thought about contacting his pastor, but then I will be judged and scorned by them too. I can't seem to find a solution that won't cause me to be charged with a crime.

I feel that he should know, yet I can't communicate without some sort of consequence from his wife. I think he's brainwashed or scared of her (shes very controlling) and so he's going along with her wishes to have no communication with me.

I am 4 months along and need to do this now. After the letter from their attorney yesterday, I have no more choices left as I want this all to end. If the wife sees me in a month my life will be hell.

Do you or anyone have a better Idea? He had no idea i'm pregnant, and I do want to do the right thing. Believe me, if I could tell him, I would. Also, the fact that his wife has aired her "dirty laundry" all over the neighborhood; everyone would know that it's his babies.

Kathleen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">