• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

3rd arrest for possesion

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

Heckrazr

I need to know what I can do or what I am looking at for a 3rd possesion of a controlled substance....First was simple possesion of cont subs and I got drug diversion and completed it. 2nd about 2 yrs later was a under the inf of cont sub, possesion of const sub and paraphenalia, which was reduced to only under the inf of cont sub which I did house arrest for and completed....now I got popped for possesion of cont sub and each time it has been under a quarter gram or half a gram....one question I have is with the new drug law in california...what are my options in this case, besides trying to beat it?

HomeGuru

Under a quarter or half a gram is not that much but due to the new three strikes you're out law, you will be thrown the book.

L

LadyFable

you are seeking options ? :::laughing:: try NOT doing drugs.. if you play.. you must pay....

on a more serious note.. it is unfortunate that you have placed yourself in this situation. Trying to beat the charge probably won't happen considering your prior arrest history. Perhaps doing time will get you to finally realize that doing drugs really isn't worth it..

good luck... and remember not to bend over for the soap.

I am not a lawyer.. I merely post my opinions here.

J

janelle tillman

I'm 43 and even at a much younger age I would have figured out that once was enough. What in our culture allows kids to believe that everything will be all nice and rosy if you say "I'm sorry". Have to agree with the general consensus here I think you'd better have a good memory for numbers

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">