• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ripped off

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

willybob

What is the name of your state? missouri i bought a 94 explorer xlt that has about $900 worth of suspension problems. They sold me a warranty that dose not cover any of the repairs i need done. it also needs a new muffler and new tires what should i do?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state? missouri i bought a 94 explorer xlt that has about $900 worth of suspension problems. They sold me a warranty that dose not cover any of the repairs i need done. it also needs a new muffler and new tires what should i do?
Sounds like you should either sell the car, or put $900 worth of suspension work in as well as a new muffler and new tires. I would recommend an alignment too, but that's probably included in your suspension work.

halfceo

I always recommend taking the car to a mechanic prior to buying it... If you did not, chuck it up to experience...

Good luck!

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">