• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Jeckel & Hide Contractor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

slmorrill

What is the name of your state? GA

having a problem with a contractor we signed a contract with that has not been keeping giving dates work does not get done and causing problems with other contractors and trying to pit husband against wife. do I need a lawyer to get out of the contract?

John Se

How are you on the money?

are you on the upside or the down side$$$$$$$$? You can fire your contractor for breach, but better check with your attorney first, or let him fire him. dont be rash, see if you can work it out reasonably.

slmorrill

after the last bit with him I hate to say I am afraid of him BUT I am. I just don't know what way to go. we are not upside down we have just started everything done to date has been out of our pockets so as not to touch the construction loan yet. so we are pretty good. It took 36 days to get the footings and we clearded the land.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">