• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possesion of marijauna found in vehicle?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

Kmiller

My husband is currently on parole in the state of Ca.He was arrested for possesion of marijuana that was found in the vehicle belonging to the owner, who at the time was driving the vehicle.My question to you is can he be found not quilty in court and still be charged by the parole board for the same charge? Is that not double geopardy?

A

aamandaa

Sorry to tell you this but If your husband's Porole officer finds out about that there is a very big chance that they can revoke his paroll well in West Virginia I know they can screw you for anything my friend got his poroll revoked for being in a bar while on porole but it is mostly up to your parole officer.I don't have a legal degree but I've seen it happen before.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">