• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Another Speeding Ticket.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ineedhelp81

What is the name of your state?Arkansas
Believe it or not, I got another one a few hours ago for going 84 in a 70 on the interstate. I got a one-day suspended sentence and a $200 fine on the last one(you people already know about that one), but here we go again. I have already called the Court and they said I can come up and pay it when I want before the trial date, this was in another town, a little one this time. I am more worried here about how this will affect my points and driving record. I am trying to be a good driver. There was a lady going down the freeway trying to pass me, I just sped up right then to keep her from doing, she was speeding as well and we both slowed down when we saw the Cop, but with my luck the Cop only got me. What can I do. I have seen worse drivers on the freeway than what I did.

AHA

Well well well, how embarrassing to be you, like it was said before. How much do we win?
So much for you claiming to have learned your lesson.:D :D :D :D :D :D

ineedhelp81

Who wants to make a bet that *Cepe* will find this post?;)

Did anyone else watch the *Pop Warner Monday Night Football*?
Any advice people, please. All I'm getting is jokes and snide remarks. I have made mistakes, yes, but changing won't happen unless I can start.

Shay-Pari'e

This was posted a month ago. Can someone please give me advice instead of beating around the bush, I came here for advice, please.
Yesterday, 01:10 PM ineedhelp81
Junior Member Join Date: Sep 2006

Another Speeding Ticket.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Believe it or not, I got another one a few hours ago for going 84 in a 70 on the interstate. I got a one-day suspended sentence and a $200 fine on the last one(you people already know about that one), but here we go again. I have already called the Court and they said I can come up and pay it when I want before the trial date, this was in another town, a little one this time. I am more worried here about how this will affect my points and driving record. I am trying to be a good driver. There was a lady going down the freeway trying to pass me, I just sped up right then to keep her from doing, she was speeding as well and we both slowed down when we saw the Cop, but with my luck the Cop only got me. What can I do. I have seen worse drivers on the freeway than what I did.

ineedhelp81

Yesterday, 01:10 PM ineedhelp81
Junior Member Join Date: Sep 2006

Another Speeding Ticket.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes it was yesterday, but it don't matter I got it. Can you give me some advice or not??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">