• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

11364 h&s charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cheecks

I was ticketed for the 11364 during a parol search of my residence Ca.(first experience). Parolee (previous drug conviction)was not home at the time. I discovered the glass pipe while cleaning, they knocked on the door I tossed the pipe on the bed and answered the door. They came in found the pipe, questioned me about people I didn't know, not beliveing my answers, ask about how/who I bought the drug said visitors left it about hour ago,police said if I could help them they might be able to help me. When I insisted I knew nothing or anybody they were asking about that's when they call another officer to bring in a ticket bookle. I was the only one home at this time so it must be mind then. I didn't want the parolee to be charged for the pipe so I said it was mine. Later that day they returned and arrested the parolee and gave him a year for the 11364. I asked for a jury trial. I have never been in trouble, always worked, had a DUI (1989)but don't do drugs, just didn't want to get parolee in trouble as he was unaware of what went down. The report said I had smoke from the pipe I never said that. I said the visitors had smoked. what can I expect at trial?

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.
Your intentions were good but the result came to bit you in the end! You should never take criminal responsibility for another person's actions. This is your life we are talking about here.

11364. It is unlawful to possess an opium pipe or any device,
contrivance, instrument, or paraphernalia used for unlawfully
injecting or smoking (1) a controlled substance specified in
subdivision (b), (c), or (e), or paragraph (1) of subdivision (f) of
Section 11054, specified in paragraph (14), (15), or (20) of
subdivision (d) of Section 11054, specified in subdivision (b) or (c)
of Section 11055, or specified in paragraph (2) of subdivision (d)
of Section 11055, or (2) a controlled substance which is a narcotic
drug classified in Schedule III, IV, or V.

http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/displaycode?section=hsc&group=11001-12000&file=11364-11376

Get a criminal defense attorney to see what can be done.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">