• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

collection

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cheecks

Ca. judgments how can I collect? One I know where they live the other person I don't know. These are now maybe 4/5 years old should I file something to keep them open?
How do I locate a person or find out there ability to pay these judgemnts?

JETX

There are far too many variables on 'how to collect a judgment' than can be answered in this forum.

I suggest that you go to your local library (or bookstore) and look for some books on how to collect. Also, there are some pretty good sources on NoloPress (http://www.nolopress.com).

Finally, if you decide that this is not something that you want to do yourself, you can contact my website (location below) and I will forward your information to a California Judgment Enforcer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">