• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What's going to happen to me?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

vsm

first time offender for drug trafficking

I am not a criminal nor a drug user. I have been without a steady roof over my head or a steady job for over a year. All I wanted was an apartment and to pay off my student loan to return to school. I agreed to go with a friend out of the country to bring back drugs. I was stopped at the airport with over a kilo of cocaine. The friend was not caught and I know little of the guy who sent us besides his name and number. Now I am a felon and facing federal drug charges for drug trafficking. This is my first offense for ANYTHING. I am a good person who was desperate for money. I have cooperated in this investigation. My life is now over. Am I going to prison or will the judge see that this was a huge mistake? What can I do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">