• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Getting Traffic Record Sealed in Colorado

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

warriorz28

In 2003, I was cited and plead guilty to Fictitious/Altered License Plates in Colorado(Statute: 42-3-133(1)(b)). It wasn't my vehicle that I was driving and I was unaware that they have put an 03 sticker on tags that had expired in 02. Unfortunately I did not get a lawyer and go to court, I just plead guilty after speaking with the Denver DA's office. I have been denied for two jobs over the past couple of months specifically because of this charge. Is it possible to get this sealed and how would I go about this?

Thanks

warriorz28

Yeah, that is what I am looking to do. I read some where that it is only called expunged if it is a minor, sorry for the confusion. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">